This page contains links to forms and documents you may need in relation to your UNSW enrolment.

Academic transcript

The official record of your complete enrolment history at UNSW.

Award and enrolment statements

These verify your enrolment for each term/semester you've been enrolled at UNSW since 1990.

Credit transfer

Apply to have previous study from another institution or another UNSW degree program recognised, and the credit transferred to your degree program at UNSW.

Cross-institutional study

Request permission to undertake study at another institution, and for that study to be counted toward your current degree program at UNSW.

Late enrolment request

Apply to change your enrolment via the Late Enrolment Request web form when you cannot use myUNSW to do so.

New eCOE request

As an international student visa holder, in certain circumstances, you need to apply for a new Confirmation of Enrolment when changing the duration of their program.

Program discontinuation

Apply for program discontinuation if you want to cease studies in your program completely.

Program leave

Apply for program leave if you want to take leave from your program but return to your studies after taking leave.

Program transfer

Apply to change programs at UNSW if you would like to move from one program to another within UNSW; includes Internal Program Transfer (IPT).

Release letter request

As an international student visa holder, request a Release Letter if you want to transfer to another education provider within the first six months of study.

Fee remission (Special circumstances)

Under exceptional circumstances, you may be able to withdraw from a course without penalty.

Back to top