πŸ“ž  If your life or somebody else's life is at risk, call 000 immediately. 

πŸ“ž  24/7 UNSW Mental Health Support call (02) 9385 5418 

πŸ“± After-hours SMS support: Text 0485 826 595 for confidential one-to-one chat 
(Available Monday - Friday, 5pm - 9am / 24 hours on weekends and public holidays)

ON CAMPUS Emergency

Campus Security is your first point of contact for any incident or emergency on campus. You can call them 24/7:

πŸ“ž  In an emergency: (02) 9385 6666
πŸ“ž  Everything else: (02) 9385 6000

OFF CAMPUS Emergency

πŸ“ž Call Triple Zero (000) for police, fire, ambulance 

πŸ“ž For non-urgent help, call Police Assistance Line on 131 444

PLEASE NOTE: You should only attend a hospital’s emergency department if you are seriously injured, seriously unwell or have a life-threatening medical emergency.


πŸ“ž  If you are in a life-threatening situation overseas, call UNSW Campus Security on +61 (2) 9385 6666.

πŸ“ž  If you are an international student offshore and would like to access a 24/7 mental health support line, call +61 (2) 8905 0307.

Support for UNSW students overseas
Back to top