Once you have accepted your offer, the next step is to enrol in your courses:
- There may be a delay between when you accept your offer and when you can enrol in courses.
- Some classes fill up quickly, we recommend you finalise class registration early to get the class times you want.
- You need to enrol in at least one subject, before you can access your student email.
How to enrol
- Check for your Faculty Progression Plan (you can also use the UNSW Handbook and your personalised offer page).
- See our guide to Enrolling and Registering for classes, or watch this helpful video to take you through the steps to get enrolled:
Specific enrolment guides are also available for UNSW Canberra, Research, Postgrad Online, Non-award/Cross institutional study and UNSW Preparation Program students. If you need help, please contact The Nucleus: Student Hub.
Managing your enrolment
Your enrolment is your responsibility. You must be correctly enrolled by the enrolment deadline each term.
We recommend you bookmark these key calendar dates, such as the last day to add or drop a course.
You need a student ID card for identification, building access and to borrow from the Library.
Please wait 24 hours after enrolling into classes before requesting your ID card.