Medical and Health Services

Medical services

For general practitioners and specialist doctors, contact the University Health Service:

Health services

First aid

If you require non-urgent First Aid assistance and cannot make it to the University Health Service, contact Campus Security on phone 9385 6000. Each Patrol Officer carries a First Aid kit or pouch.

Insurance for injuries

Students are covered by Insurance for Injuries incurred in UNSW activities.

International student health cover

Information for international students on health cover and dental cover.


Back to top