It is still possible to change your enrolment after the enrolment deadline, although there are other deadlines you need to be aware of. Each deadline affects your enrolment status, academic record and/or fee or contribution liability.
Please check these deadlines before you change your enrolment.
See enrolment dates for add and drop deadlines.
On this page, you will find instructions for applying to change your enrolment when you cannot use myUNSW to do so. This may be:
- when online enrolment via myUNSW has closed (usually the end of Week 1).
- where school consent is required.
- where myUNSW has not recognised that you have completed the pre-requisites for that course.
- The deadline for adding courses is the end of the first week of the teaching period in which the course is offered.
- After the deadline, you must use the Late Enrolment web form to apply to add courses. Proof of previous attendance may be required.
- You must submit your online request for late enrolment, no later than 12 noon (Midday) on Friday of week 2.
- Please note that approval to enrol late, will only be approved in exceptional circumstances.
Note for international student visa holders
International student visa holders are required to maintain enrolment in at least 48 units of credit each year. To comply with visa conditions, at least 36 units of credit must be on-campus, classroom face-to-face contact courses.
Please note that eLearning is not considered face-to-face contact.