From this page you can access forms and information relating to documentation you may need for graduation and after graduation.

My eQuals

How to get secure access to your academic records online.

Academic Transcript

Official record of a student's complete enrolment history at UNSW.

Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)

AHEGS assists in recognition of Australian qualifications and promotes international mobility and professional recognition of graduates.

Authenticating documents for DFAT

Information and UNSW staff who are authorised to sign these documents.

Award/Enrolment Statement

This statement verifies that a student has completed their program and is eligible to graduate.

Correction or Change of Personal Details Request

Used, for example, if you want to change the name on your testamur (degree certificate).


How to obtain your testamur if you are not attending your ceremony, or need it for work before your ceremony. You can also order a replacement if your original testamur is lost, damaged or destroyed.

Statutory Declaration

From this Australian Government website you can download the Statutory Declaration form that you'll need if you apply for a Replacement Testamur and cannot provide an original testamur. (You'll need a Justice of the Peace to sign the statutory declaration).

Third Party Authorisation (Authorisation Letter)

Use this form to authorise the release of student information or documentation to a third party, such as a parent/guardian, relative or friend.

Back to top