In order to graduate from UNSW, you must be eligible! Please read this page carefully to determine if you are eligible to graduate.
You must have:
- Completed all assessments, industrial training, thesis and projects required for your program of study
- Paid any debts with the University
- All outstanding results resolved
- Checked and updated your personal details in myUNSW
- A verified Unique Student Identifer (USI)
Your program authority must:
Confirm that you've completed all requirements for your degree and are eligible to graduate.
- If you are confused about your graduation status or you need advice, contact your Program Authority.
The following pages can help you ensure graduation runs smoothly: