On this page, you can find undergraduate programs in the UNSW Medicine & Health Faculty available for Internal Program Transfer (IPT).
Note: To read the full table, swipe the table from left to right.
|Program specific criteria|
|3880||International Public Health2||65||12||Yes||Yes||Yes||Only domestic students or offshore international students can apply for transfer to this program.|
|3805||Medicine||50||36||Yes||Yes||Yes||Only students in dual Arts / Medicine programs are permitted to apply.|
|3856||Medicine / Arts||65||36||Yes||Yes||Yes||Only current Medicine students can apply.|
|3811||Science (Medicine)||50||36||Yes||Yes||Yes||Only current Medicine students can apply.|
|3831||Medicine (Hons)||65||192||Yes||No||No||Only Medicine or Medicine/Arts students can apply for transfer to this program.|
|3182||Vision Science/Clinical Optom||70||36||No||No||No|
|3896||Exercise Science/ Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology||85||483||Yes||No||No||You will have no failed courses. Entry into the program remains competitive and numbers are capped. Meeting these requirements does not guarantee entry.|
|3897||Applied Exercise Science/ Clinical Exercise Physiology||80||483||Yes||No||No||You will have no failed courses. Entry into the program remains competitive and numbers are capped. Meeting these requirements does not guarantee entry.|
1. Minimum UOC required includes courses completed and enrolled in.
2. Program 3880 is delivered fully online
3. Students are required to have successfully completed exactly 48 UOC at the end of Term 3
- Applications will be considered based on information available at the time applications are assessed. As there is a specified period in which applications are assessed and a decision made, that decision cannot be delayed – i.e. it cannot be made after the assessment period has closed. Similarly, there is no provision for considering late results.
- These programs are not available in Summer Term.