Before you change

After enrolling, you may believe the program you are enrolled in is not right for you. If so, speak to your Program Authority in your faculty or school to see what possibilities are open to you.

Your choices may be limited by the progression rules of your program which set down the courses you must take and the order in which you must take them. However, it may be possible to withdraw from courses, to add courses, or to transfer to another program of study.

You must follow the correct procedures to withdraw, add courses, or transfer. If you don't, your academic record may list failures for courses you have not attempted.

Applying to change

Undergraduate internal program transfer

Procedure for undergraduate students

Find out more

Postgraduate program transfer

Procedure for postgraduate students

Find out more
Back to top