Back to top
- You must carry your card at UNSW at all times, and show it on request to a UNSW staff member fulfilling the requirements of their duties. You must present it when borrowing from UNSW libraries, when using Library facilities and when applying for concessions. The card is encoded by UNSW Security to allow building access.
- The card is not transferable.
- Do not give your ID card to others to use. If your card is misused, you will be held accountable. If security staff identify misuse of a Student ID Card, the card will be confiscated and a report sent to the Student Conduct Officer. A fine of $25 will be payable for the return of the card to the student.
- You are responsible for your card at all times, unless you report it lost or stolen. If your card is lost or stolen, you should email [email protected] or visit the Security Office located at Gate 2, High Street Kensington Campus. If your ID Card has not been handed in to Lost Property, you must notify Student Central as soon as possible and make arrangements to have your ID card replaced.
- The card is, in most cases, valid for UNSW purposes until 31 March, 3 years following the year of issue.
- The cardholder accepts responsibility for all Library books issued on his or her card and agrees to return books by the due date, and to abide by the Library Conditions of Use.
- If the card is damaged or becomes otherwise unusable, it is the cardholder’s responsibility to replace it.
- The card always remains the property of UNSW.