Your fee statement and the payment options are available in your myUNSW portal, approximately 2 weeks before the start of each term.
Fee Statements are only generated where enrolment exists and are not produced earlier than this. An email will be sent to you advising your statement is available, if you are enrolled on time. If you have problems accessing your fee statement, please contact us.
All payments must be made in Australian dollars.
Pay via myUNSW portal
Access your most recent Fee Statement in myUNSW,
to view your current charges and fees.
Select continue on your fee statement to proceed to one of the following payment options: Mastercard, VISA, AMEX, Post Billpay and BPAY.
Your Fee Statement in myUNSW
Pay by international money transfer
UNSW is partnered with Convera to offer you a simple, secure, and smart way to pay your fees online. Convera’s platform is trusted by 800+ institutions worldwide to enable payments in 140+ currencies across 200+ countries and territories.
ALIPAY, CHINAPAY, WeChat Pay, VISA, SOFORT, Trustly, POLi, Mastercard, JCB, UnionPay, iDEAL.
Why choose Convera
- Students, parents, and sponsors can use this platform to pay deposits, tuition fees and more
- Avoid costly transaction charges from your bank
- Pay online via popular options including bank transfer, credit, or debit card or eWallet
- Compare payment options instantly and Convera holds the exchange rate for 72 hours
- If you find a cheaper quote from your bank, Convera will match it with their Price Promise Guarantee
- Track your payment status by SMS and email
- Multilingual platform available in 10 languages
- Access 24/7 live chat on the platform or contact our friendly team: [email protected]
- A platform built with security in mind so that your money is protected
- Ability to initiate refunds easily should circumstances change
- Pay your fees via a global partner which has been helping students achieve their education dreams for over a decade
You will need your Customer Reference Number to start this process. This is the 8-digit number on your fee statement. If you don’t have access to a fee statement, generate your UNSW Customer Reference Number.
You can pay with Convera here
Pay without access to myUNSW
You can make a payment without logging in to your fee statement, or pay on behalf of someone using the following method. This method accepts credit/debit cards only, from the following partners: Mastercard, VISA and American Express.
You will also need to generate your UNSW Customer Reference Number (CRN).
You can pay using this form
Questions? Looking for more information?
You can also make part payments via each of these options simply by nominating the amount you wish to pay (tuition and SSAF fees only).
You will need a print-out of your payment slip to pay at Australia Post. This is accessed by choosing the Australia Post payment option after accessing your fee statement via myUNSW.
Payment by Cash, cheque, credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express only), China UnionPay card or EFTPOS are accepted at any branch of Australia Post.
- Payments must be accompanied by your Australia Post payment slip, complete with barcode.
- The University is not responsible for delays in the transfer of funds between Australia Post and the University - you must allow sufficient time for Australia Post and the University to process your payment to ensure that UNSW receives it on or before census date.
To make a part payment, just advise the Australia Post staff of the amount you wish to pay.
Credit card payments
Payments made via credit card through myUNSW will be processed immediately if successful. Your fee statement will update overnight automatically to reflect the payment.
Payments made by not logging in to myUNSW will take 2 to 3 days to process. Please keep this in mind when making payments by the due date.
Telegraphic transfer and international bank transfer
UNSW does not accept Telegraphic Transfer options for overseas payments. We use Convera as the preferred method for international bank transfers to ensure your payment is received accurately and securely.
UNSW will not provide bank details for international payments for any reason.
Sanctions and restricted jurisdictions
Please be aware that some countries will be unable to use the international money transfer service Convera, due to Sanctioned & Restricted Jurisdictions as outlined here.
Please contact us.