Before you apply
Before you apply for Student Exchange, you must first complete the online Exchange Tutorial in Moodle. This tutorial is your one stop shop for Exchange and will:
- Guide you through the entire application process for in-person and virtual exchange along with Faculty/program specific requirements,
- Direct you to Partner University resources, including Expo material,
- Provide suggestions on how to research your options along with course matching resources, partner fact sheets, returned student questionnaires, funding and scholarship information,
- Direct you to our digital drop-in sessions and information presentations,
- Let you know relevant application deadlines,
- Enable access to the application form,
- Provide information to further support while you are preparing for your exchange.
If you have questions about Exchange, attend one of our drop-in sessions to talk to an Exchange Advisor. Details are available in the Exchange Moodle Tutorial.
To access the Exchange Tutorial
- Log in to Moodle here using your student ID, and then
- Enter the enrolment key GlobalEdStud2014
Note if you are not currently logged in to Moodle you will see the message 'Guests cannot access this course. Please log in.' If you see this message please click the 'Continue' button and log in to Moodle with your zID. You will then be able to enrol using the above enrolment key.