You can use the letter to confirm your enrolment at UNSW.
This letter details your:
- date of birth
- program of study
- date of commencement
- expected date of completion.
It also confirms the UNSW term and vacation dates and that the language of tuition at UNSW is English.
Students can use this letter as evidence of their enrolment at the University when:
- opening a bank account
- renting a property through a real estate agent.
If you are on a student visa, this letter can also be used:
- to prove your eligible working dates
- as supporting documentation when applying for a visitor visa for family members
- when applying for a tourist visa during the UNSW vacation periods.