UNSW Online only applies to the below fully online programs (including Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates):
- 8431 Master of Management
- 8433 Master of Financial Technology
- 8436 Master of Applied Finance
- 8437 Master of Analytics
- 8646 Master of Data Science
- 8649 Master of Cyber Security
How to accept your offer
- If you do not accept your offer by the deadline stated in your offer details in Accept Online, your offer may lapse.
- Accepting your offer will secure your place in the program.
How to defer your offer
Do you need to defer? If you can't start study yet, find out how you can defer your offer:
Residency status change?
Have you recently become a domestic student?
You need to notify UNSW within 7 days, if you are a commencing student who holds an international student visa and are granted Australian citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency (PR) or New Zealand citizenship, you need to notify UNSW within 7 days.
If you are seeking credit for previous studies, you should first accept your offer and then submit an application for credit transfer.
Contacts and FAQs
Find out how to enrol in your courses: