Your Student visa is issued for the duration of your study program. Some students may need to apply for a new Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and a new visa if their time of completion changes.

NOTE: An Academic Progress Intervention Strategy is a systematic plan to highlight any student who may be deemed at risk of academic failure, and to offer the student additional assistance to successfully complete their studies. See Academic Progression for more information.

Back to top