Student Support Advisors can assist students to develop their study skills to get the most out of their education at UNSW.
If you want help with challenges such as learning difficulties, poor or disappointing grades, lack of support or disengagement, our Student Support Advisors aim to help students in addressing these issues so they can re-engage with study.
Healthy study habits can reduce stress associated with University workloads through time management and organisational skills.
Our services include:
- Assisting students to navigate UNSW policies and procedures to obtain special consideration or reviews.
- Providing workshops on exam preparation, assessment planning and presentation skills.
- Helping students to identify academic needs and apply effective strategies for success.
Contact Student Support Advisors
Academic Improvement Module (AIM)
If you are on Referral, Probation, Provisional Suspension or Exclusion, the Academic Improvement Module (AIM) is here to help you to get back on track. This self-paced online module allows you to reflect on your academic experience and identify steps in which you can achieve your academic and career goals.
- Academic Learning Advisors- Get help with essay writing, referencing, exam preparation, note-taking or English language conversation classes.
- Learning and Careers Online - Get help with essay writing, referencing, exam preparation, note-taking or English language conversation classes
- Time Management - Get yourself organised