Student Support Advisors can assist if you are experiencing personal matters which are impacting your studies or attendance at UNSW.
Our individual approach helps you effectively manage the issues so that you engage well with your learning.
We can help you:
- develop a manageable workload
- settle into university life
- manage assessment and exam-related issues
- apply for Special Consideration or amend enrolment
- access Health Services including Mental Health Services within UNSW and in the community outside of UNSW
- by providing support if you are feeling unsafe
- by providing support if you are unsure what to do regarding threatening or unwanted behaviour, including sexual harassment and assault.