In an emergency if somebody you or someone you are with needs urgent medical attention, you should call 000 immediately. If someone has attempted or is at immediate risk of harm to themselves or others, call triple zero 000 or Lifeline on 13 11 14.
If you are seriously hurt or sick you can go to an emergency department for urgent treatment, the nearest hospital is Prince of Wales Hospital, Barker St, Randwick-9382 2222
Urgent Help: 24 hour Counselling
- Lifeline - Phone 13 11 14 for crisis support and suicide prevention.
- Suicide Call Back Service - 1300 659 467
- Beyond Blue - 1300 22 46 36
- Alternatively please attend the emergency service of your local hospital.
- More counselling contacts for suicide and self harm.
For all other enquires please call:
- National Home Doctor Service - 137425
- Health Direct
- Medibank 24/7 Student Health and Support Line - 1800 887 283