Wellness Warriors are a community of student volunteers passionate about student mental health and wellbeing.
We are working towards challenging the stigma that surrounds mental health and making sure that you get the support that you need. We totally get that uni can be stressful and are here to help you cope with the stuff that comes up.
Keen to join the Wellness Warrior Team?
Join the Wellness Warrior team to challenge the struggle that can be student mental health and wellbeing with in-person and online activations, Stress Less Week and spreading the wellness message!
Why get involved?
- Join hundreds of other students passionate about mental health, wanting to make a better tomorrow
- Give back to your campus community
- Make lifelong friends
- Build important professional development skills
- Add Wellness Warriors to your Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)
- + have heaps of fun while doing it!
You don't need to have any experience just a passion to make a difference! We're looking for students that would like to help us run weekly events, surprise students with Random Acts of Kindness like plant give-aways, run big events that make a big impact like Stress Less Week and Mental Health Month.
Applications for Term 1, 2023 are now open! To apply, click the link below. Applications close 11:59 pm Sunday February 19, 2023 (Sunday Week 1).
- Accredited by UNSW Advantage = Yes
(For recognition on Australia Higher Education Graduation Statement)
Availability of activity
Type of activity
Interest area / Advantages
Skills required and/or developed
Contacts and more information
Arc @ UNSW
For more information about co-curricular activities, see UNSW Advantage.