Co-op Program | Paid Internship Opportunities

Published: 

Check out some great 6-month, full-time, financially supported internship opportunities in Accounting, Marketing, Engineering, Advanced Maths, Info Systems, Law and a host of other areas.

These internships are with reputable Industry Partners of the UNSW Co-op Program and managed by Co-op.

"Industry placements and internships allow students to get a taste of the real world before they graduate into the workforce. Working in the marketing teams of three different companies allowed me to meet a range of people from all walks of life, united by their passion for marketing. My experiences have catapulted my growth into the person I want to become both professionally and personally and gave me an opportunity to build lasting connections with vibrant individuals, many of which I am still in touch with today.“

- Nicole (BCom Marketing, Co-op)

Apply now

Read about Nicole's Co-op experience

A deal for students, created by students

A Bachelor of Commerce (Co-op) student, Nicole, began her internship at Oporto looking to further her experience in the marketing world. She ended up taking her idea to her manager at Oporto: an affordable student deal across the whole menu at Oporto, for Student Edge’s 1.3 million members.

As a result of Nicole’s pitch to Oporto, this University of New South Wales student has launched an exclusive deal, where Student Edge members can redeem 10% off Oporto’s entire menu range.  

“[It was] super rewarding having the autonomy to pitch and lead this project, especially one which I resonate closely with given I’m a fellow member of the Gen Z demographic,” she said.

“[It] reinforced my understanding of building end-to-end campaigns; from the construction of a deal strategy, to mapping out the most appropriate customer journey and path to purchase given our operational capabilities, being able to think through the granular level details of campaign execution has better equipped me to tackle future, larger-scale projects in my upcoming career."

Student Edge members can redeem the new Oporto deal here.

Read the full story here

Back to top