Want to experience a unique UNSW clerkship offering?
Australia’s leading independent law firm, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, is offering an autumn clerkship opportunity exclusively for UNSW JD and LLB law students in their final or penultimate year.
This paid clerkship will see you working on high-profile matters for major Australian and international clients while getting a taste of what life is like as a lawyer at Australia’s most innovative law firm*
To hear more, come along to the clerkship briefing breakfast, A Taste of Corrs, on Wednesday 28 February 2024.
Key program details:
- Three-week paid clerkship for UNSW JD and LLB law students
- Program runs from Monday 6 May 2024 – Friday 24 May 2024
- Flexibility to complete other clerkship programs
- Exam leave available
- Clerks will be considered for Corrs’ 2025 and 2026 graduate programs
- Applications close Sunday 10 March 2024