The course is open to 800 students across the U21 global network of 28 universities, spanning 20 countries and 19 time zones. Throughout the programme participants will engage with and learn from students across the globe.
The three-week programme launches on Monday 11 March. Each week requires a minimum of 3 hours of online learning that you can complete in your own time. In addition, there are real-time, online reflection workshops, where you will draw on the learning from that week and engage in discussions with other students from across the globe.
Successful completion of the programme and all activities will earn you the Global Citizens micro-credential which you can display on your LinkedIn profile, demonstrating that you have developed the skills to tackle complex global issues and stand up as a leader.
As a result of the programme, you will be:
- Equipped to take rapid action on the Sustainable Development Goal that you choose
- Able to step outwards and collaborate with diverse networks
- Ready to challenge preconceptions and better inform other people’s perspectives
- Better equipped to operate across hierarchies
- Better prepared to live and maintain your values and integrity
- Better connected to U21 students around the world
Eligibility to apply
- Any registered student (post or undergraduate) at a U21 member university.
- All applicants must be over the age of 18 at the time of the course start date.
How to apply
Register now at: https://unsw.aglobal.education/st-application
Deadline for applications is 19 February 2024. Places are limited so apply early to avoid missing out!
For further details: