The Nucleus: Student Hub has extended its services to the students in the Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Medicine as of Monday 27 March.
What does this change mean for me?
The [email protected] email address will no longer be active.
From Monday 27 March, queries related to the below should be directed to The Nucleus: Student Hub;
- Enrolment enquiries, including overloading, course substitution, requisite waivers, timetable clashes and reduced study loads
- Academic Standing processes
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Cross Institutional Studies
- Fee Remission
- Recognition of Prior Learning (Advanced Standing/Credit Transfer)
- Review of Results
- Progression Checks
- Program Leave and Program Discontinuation
- Internal Program Transfers
What is The Nucleus: Student Hub?
The Nucleus: Student Hub can help you with queries about your program, general university services, ID card services, general enrolment advice and more. You can walk in for general enrolment advice and support, book a face-to-face or virtual appointment for a more in-depth chat about complex enrolment or progression issues, or call or submit an enquiry via the online webforms.
How can I contact The Nucleus: Student Hub?
Visit The Nucleus: Student Hub at the Main Library Entrance (Level 2) or contact the team via phone, submit an enquiry or book an appointment.
If you have queries relating to the below, contact [email protected]:
- Exams and assignments
- Special Consideration
- Booking an appointment with an Academic Advisor
- Equitable Learning Plans
If you have queries that relate to clinical placements and compliance, the Faculty of Medicine & Health’s Work Integrated Learning (WIL) team will continue to liaise with students via [email protected].