The Australian Pro Bono Centre has released the Student Pro Bono Guide for Australian Law students. The guide aims to equip Law students with the knowledge and resources to embark on a career in pro bono. It focuses on:
- Defining pro bono and the broader legal assistance landscape for Law students
- Mapping available options to students, including providing links to key opportunities boards and resources
- Proposing a timeline for these opportunities
- Providing tips on self-care while working in social justice
- The Centre's previously released "Recommended pro bono questions for students to ask prospective employers".