- Learn to take action on climate change
- Boost employability: creative problem solving, teamwork, pitching and presentation skills
- Understand the role of a sustainability consultant
- Real experience helping businesses operate sustainably
- Build global and professional networks
The Climate Action Virtual Internship is an experiential learning program for students with a unique focus on climate action, supporting the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goal 13.
You are matched in pairs to a host company overseas - common destinations are Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, China and India but our extensive network is truly global and also covers Europe and the Americas.
You act as a consultant team and support the business to take real action on the climate emergency. The Program has been designed to challenge and empower you to take impactful climate action and equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to build your own climate literacy and prepare an effective Climate Action Plan or Climate Action Project for your host company. Check out this video overview of CAVI here!
Enrolment Type and Fees
Enrolment Type: Direct enrolment
Funding: Eligible students may be able to receive New Colombo Plan funding
Students should register at https://www.pomegranateglobal.com.au/internships.html by 27 January 2023.
For Engineering students: If you would like this program to be counted towards your UNSW Engineering Industrial Training requirements, you must submit an application through the Faculty of Engineering Industrial Training Moodle page to gain approval prior to commencing the program.
For all other Faculties: If you wish to transfer credit for the program, you must first seek approval from your faculty for credit transfer through Cross-Institutional Enrolment. For more information see - Applying for credit and funding for your overseas short course.
For further details:
- Visit - https://www.pomegranateglobal.com.au/internships.html
- Email – [email protected]
- Keep checking this page for more learning abroad notices and information events for short programs and exchange. We recommend you Subscribe for updates.