The Kobe Japanese Program (KJP) is designed for undergraduate or graduate students with upper elementary Japanese language skills.
The focus of the course is Japanese Language and Area Studies including culture and society, based on the Kobe and Hyogo area, and its links to Australia.
This year the course will be conducted entirely online, utilizing various live teaching methods, to provide the most interactive learning experience possible.
The course comprises of:
1. Japanese Language (36 hours): a combination of real-time classes, real-time tutorials and on-demand materials
2. Area Studies (12 hours): out-of-classroom virtual tours and guest lecturers
3. Interaction with local Kobe University students – a “buddy” system pairing Australian and local students, and Kobe University student-led activities.
Dates and Deadlines
UNSW Application deadline: 18 October 2021
Program dates: 5- 26 January 2022
Enrolment Type and Fees
Enrolment Type: Direct Enrolment
Fees: 55,000 JPY (includes tuition and course material)
Students should register their interest at http://unsw.aglobal.education/st-application by 18 October 2020.
If you wish to transfer credit for the program, you must seek approval from your faculty for credit transfer through Cross-Institutional Enrolment. For more information see - Applying for credit and funding for your overseas short course.
For further details:
- Read KJP2022 Brochure (attached below)
- Visit - http://www.kisc.kobe-u.ac.jp/english/summer-winter_program/winter.html
- Email - [email protected]