The Virtual Public Health Study Tour (PHST) is a two-week intensive program for public health students to gain experience in the public health sector in Indonesia. The virtual study tour will provide an introduction to the public health challenges currently facing Indonesia, including the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as existing government, international and community-led initiatives tasked with meeting these challenges. This is a unique opportunity for Australian students to hear from leading health professionals, policy-makers and community health workers in Indonesia, and to discuss approaches to health issues with Indonesian counterparts. The two-week intensive virtual tour is made up of a comprehensive seminar series, and a number of virtual field visits to health care facilities and organisations in Indonesia which provide students with the opportunity to see firsthand how the public health system works in Indonesia and to understand the complex challenges it faces.
Dates and Deadlines
UNSW Application deadline: 27 October 2021
Program dates: Virtual Tour 2: 15-22 January 2022
Enrolment Type and Fees
- Enrolment Type: Direct Enrolment
- Virtual Study Tour Fee: $ 2,500
- You may be eligible to receive a $2,500 Virtual New Colombo Plan Mobility Grant Click here to see if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- There is no separate application for a New Colombo Plan Mobility Grant. All students are strongly encouraged to apply and will have their eligibility to receive a grant assessed as part of the application process.
Students should register their interest at http://unsw.aglobal.education/st-application by 27 October 2021. If you wish to transfer credit for the program, you must seek approval from your faculty for credit transfer through Cross-Institutional Enrolment. For more information see - Applying for credit and funding for your overseas short course.
For further details:
- Visit: https://www.acicis.edu.au/programs/tour/public-health-study-tour/
- Read brochure and flyer attached below
- Email: [email protected]