Here you can find information for international students about academic progression.

Information for:

Research students

For students enrolled in a research program (PhD, Masters by Research or MPhil).

Satisfactory academic progress is monitored within your School and recorded in your Annual Progress Review. It is important to ensure that you undertake one Annual Progress Review each academic year within your School. If you are unsure if you have undertaken an Annual progress review, you should discuss this with your supervisor.

Coursework students

For undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students

Academic Standing information for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students is available here:

Academic Standing

Back to top