The following resources are tailored for engineering and science students:
- Technical writing - Conventions to help students with the main features or technical writing used by scientists and engineers.
- Lab reports - Guide for undergraduate science, technology and engineering students examines a simple and an extended report.
- Honours thesis - Structure, writing tools and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Report writing - Questions you might need answered before getting started on your report and an outline of basic report sections.
- Case study report in (engineering) - This is a case study report in risk management but may be useful for students writing a case study in engineering.