Criminal Record Checks for Students undertaking Clinical Placements in NSW Health Facilities

Students undertaking a clinical placement in a NSW Health Facility must apply for a National Police Certificate (NPC), either through a state or territory police service, or through the Australian Federal Police (AFP).

Further information, application forms and a list of contact details for all the Australian Police Services are available at…

Back to top