Forms and Applications

Release letter request

Use this form to request a transfer to another Education Provider within 6 months of studying with UNSW.

Reduce study load

Use the form to request a reduction in your study load in Term 1, Term 2 or Term 3.

Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) request 

Use this form to request for a new Confirmation of Enrolment that you can use to renew your student visa.

Letter Confirming Enrolment Details (myUNSW)

Order this letter online to confirm your enrolment at UNSW by logging into myUNSW then go to My Student Profile tab > My Student Services channel > Online Services > Statements.

Program enrolment variation for coursework students (myUNSW)

Program Leave and discontinuation for coursework students can be completed online via log in to myUNSW.

Research students variation of candidature

For program leave or for visa amendment/extension, contact the Graduate Research School.


Back to top