The School of Built Environment is delighted to offer students a series of unique educational experiences over the summer and Term 3.
If you’re looking for a global experience in Japan, Austria or Cambodia, learning new digital skills or how to make short films, work experience both in NSW or abroad, or learning from world-renowned international practitioners, then one of these courses might be right for you!
Term 3 international and regional Professional Placements
- FADA6700: International and Regional Professional Placements (or work experience for Landscape Architecture)
- Placement 1: Community Garden, Ngemba-Baakindji Country/Bourke (Bourke Aboriginal Health Service)
- Placement 2: Community research and design project, on campus/Walgett (Yuwaya Ngarra-li)
- Placement 3: Public space project, Phnom Penh (Sa Sa Art Projects)
- Placement 4: Low cost housing analysis, Phnom Penh (Habitat for Humanity)
- Placement 5: Architectural design project, Ahmedabad (SEALab)
- Placement 6: Cabinet to canyon, on campus (Climate Foundation)
- Placement 7: All abilities park, on campus/Port Stephens (All Abilities Park Group)
Summer international courses
- BEIL6007: Study Tour, Vienna
- BEIL6013: BE Nomad, Tokyo (T3C)
- BEIL6011: Street Life Studies, Phnom Penh
Summer courses on campus
- BEIL6010: Sydney Urban Lab
- BEIL6003: Cinematic Space
- BENV2930: Living Architecture
- BEIL0014: Digital Making
Learn more, EOIs close Mon 12 June.