Do you want to promote awareness and engagement with Kensington Campus's Indigenous plants? Submit up to three designs for an image that represents the Bush Tucker Trail (previously called The Green Trail) and you could win $500. The image should reflect the values of the project, which include inclusiveness, respect, curiosity, and awareness. The project spans both academic and professional considerations of UNSW and the image should reflect the nature of these aims.
The image will feature on communication for the initiative, both digitally and online, as well as wayfinding across Campus.
Submissions & technical requirements
All proposals will be considered by a panel. If you're selected, you'll be guided through the process of creating a completed artwork for printing and installation. This is a great opportunity to have your work realised as a permanent part of our campus, to have a say in the look of the spaces, and to get some real-life experience.
- Respond to the themes (inclusiveness, respect, curiosity and awareness) in a creative way
- Incorporate text, imagery, or both
- Submit your concept as a low-res PDF for JPEG by 9am Wednesday 19 October to Marion Auld at [email protected] and include your student ID with the name of your submission
- If your design is selected, you will need to be able to produce your artwork in JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PSB, AI, or EPS format. Vectors (Illustrator files) can be enlarged infinitely with no loss to quality.
- The panel of experts and stakeholders will make their selection by Saturday 29 October
- $500 will be awarded to the person who designs the selected image
- Once selected, the winning designer will need to finalise their artwork by Wednesday 2 November.