York University’s Go Global SDGs in Action Student Challenge aims to empower students around the world to take action towards the achievement of UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with a global lens.
Through facilitated discussions, workshops, and immersive abroad opportunities, students will develop global competencies, leadership, digital fluency, and project management skills necessary to take action on SDGs. By participating in the program, students will learn and experience the opportunities and challenges in leading community action for social change.
Participate and Create Local and Global Impact!
- Grow your knowledge on the SDGs and important global skills such as intercultural communication, leadership, collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, digital fluency and project management skills through workshops.
- Make local and global impact by collaborating with YorkU students in creating SDGs action projects in mentored York faculties and global experts.
Students must be nominated by UNSW Study Abroad & Exchange Office in order to participate. To register for nomination please ensure you have checked the program's selection requirements and criteria at https://yorkinternational.yorku.ca/sdgaction/ and then register at http://unsw.aglobal.education/st-application (including your Statement of Interest) by 15th December 2021.
For further details:
- Visit - https://yorkinternational.yorku.ca/sdgaction/
- Email – [email protected]
- Keep checking this page for more learning abroad notices and information events for short programs and exchange. We recommend you Subscribe for updates.