Who can be an innovation hero?
Innovator Pro is open to all UNSW students - undergraduate, postgraduate, arts, business, engineering, you name it!
Whether you're a curious mind with a flair for creativity or just an enthusiastic, eager soul looking for professional and personal development and some fun - we want to hear from you.
We are delighted to announce our proposed schedule for T1 2022 as follows:
Innovator Pro (Current Program Structure)
31 January 2022 – Program Open (pre-program induction)
4 February 2022 – Foundation Session
- Values based teamwork and leadership
- Introduction to innovation
- Introduction to sustainable practice
9 February 2022 – Industry workshops begin including
- 10 Ways to Innovate
- Sustainable Innovation
- The Future Workplace
- The Future of Tech
- Thinking by Design
- Craft of Consulting: a stakeholder approach
- Lean on Me: creating a lean business canvas
- Innovation Case Study
- How Good are your Goals? Impact and Measurement
- Perfecting the Pitch – confident and effective presentations
25 February 2022 – Industry workshops conclude
1 -18 March 2022 – Project ideation and prototyping
25 March 2022 – Project presentation and networking evening
Workshops will be approximately 1 hour. Schedule to be confirmed in January.
* We cannot offer you a spot on the program unless you can attend the majority of the events and workshops stated above. Please email us if you have any questions at [email protected].
The expected commitment for the project component of the program will be 30 hours in total, based on individual availability.
The core part of the program (e.g. induction, workshops, innovation project, mentor/team meetings) will expect a minimum commitment of 20 hours in total. A large portion of workshops are undertaken in the period leading up to the start of session.
It is essential to be available for the training/foundation session and the majority of the core program period.
Get in touch with the UNSW Hero Program team.