The course overview on campus block is a helpful tool that allows you to view and manage all of your courses across current and previous semesters seamlessly. It also gives you the ability to hide courses you no longer need to view.
Step by Step Instructions
- Navigate to your dashboard by logging on to Moodle
- Turn page editing on by clicking the customise this page button on the top-right of the page.
- Add the "Course Overview on Campus" block through the "Add a block" dropdown menu.
- View your courses by ticking the boxes in the "semester" dropdown menu.
You should now see your courses appear in the block. You can also:
- Hide course by selecting the eye icon
- Manage your hidden courses by selecting "Managing hidden courses"
- Unhide courses by selecting the eye icon again